We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valued patients.
Our standards have always complied well above what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. Our entire staff loves what we do and the people we serve. We are always here for you. Your comfort and safety have always been and will continue to be one of our chief concerns.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure the safety for everyone who come into our office as well as our staff:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we provide state-of-the-art sterilization and disinfection. As our staff knows, we not only meet the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), CDC (Center for Disease Control), and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) guidelines, in many cases we exceed the standard for Disinfection and Sterilization for maximum protection.
- You are always welcomed in our reception room. However, if you prefer to wait in your car, please let us know & we can call you when a member of our dental team is ready to treat you.
- Patients are pre-screened, via phone, to encourage high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms to stay at home.
- We are measuring the temperatures of all patients and team members before coming into our office.
- There will be hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available at the front desk should you desire to use them.
- As always, our team will continue to wear scrubs and other protective attire while in the treatment area. As usual, our team will continue to follow the proper disease control protocols.
Our team can assure you that we do give your health and safety our highest priority because we are not only committed to excellence, but all our team members care for each other and our patients. As usual, please feel free to ask any questions.
We are looking forward to seeing and serving your family, friends and you very soon!
Drs. Yung & Jelinek, DDC, PC