Learn More About Warrenton’s Trusted Comprehensive Dentistry
Finding a new dentist in Warrenton, VA can be a little intimidating. With so many options available, it’s a difficult task. Most people want a dentist they can completely trust to take care of their teeth, and ultimately their smile.
At Drs. Yung & Jelinek, we believe we would have shut our doors long ago if we hadn’t earned the trust of our loyal patients. For three decades, our dedicated dentists and talented staff have worked hard every day to make sure each patient who visits us leaves better than when they came in.
Call our office today at 540-253-1377 and become the newest member of our dental family! We’re conveniently located near the intersection of North Hill Drive and Blackwell Road.
Discover Why Our Patients Have Trusted Us For 30 Years
We don’t just show up for work each day. Our team is devoted to delivering outstanding smile care in a relaxed, comfortable setting. Our patients trust us to give them our best. Here’s how we do that:
- In-house Platinum Club. Get affordable dental care even if you don’t have insurance. The club includes regular exams, cleanings, X-rays, 12-15 percent off (depending on payment method) other services, and more.
- Comprehensive dental care. We do it all under one roof – dental exams and cleanings, teeth whitening, dental implants, root canal treatment, wisdom teeth removal, and more.
- Emergency treatment. We’ll get you quick pain relief and care. Call us in the morning and get in the same day. Current patients can come in after hours, too.
- Dentists who both have over 35 years of experience. Our dentists participate in continuing education and are members of several dental associations – all to make sure we provide you the best dental care possible.
- Advanced technology. We use high-tech tools like our CBCT scanner to help us develop precise approaches to diagnosis and treatment.
- Tried-and-true methods. New doesn’t always mean better. We rely on time-tested treatment methods to keep our patients smiling confidently.
- Sedation options. Your visit will be stress-free with sedation. Choose from laughing gas (properly known as nitrous oxide), conscious oral sedation with a pill, or IV sedation carefully administered by our trained staff.
You’ve found your new dentist in Warrenton, VA! Call our office today at 540-253-1377 to schedule your visit.