Today’s Warrenton dentures are a far cry from your grandfather’s artificial teeth you remember from childhood. They fit better, feel better, and look more natural than ever. Drs. Yung & Jelinek can fit you with a set of beautiful replacement teeth so you can enjoy all the benefits of a full mouth of functional teeth.
Here’s what our lifelike dentures can do for you:
- Provide an affordable option to replace several teeth
- Improve your appearance with a healthy-looking smile
- Make it easier to chew and enjoy food again
- Make talking easier so you can be understood by others
- Give you a less invasive way to restore your teeth
Get a brighter smile and enjoy eating again! Call our friendly office today and find out how easy it is to get modern dentures: 540-253-1377.
We Offer Many Teeth Replacement Options So You Can Enjoy a New Smile
You can choose either traditional dentures or dentures that attach to dental implants. Both offer great advantages for replacing missing teeth. Traditional dentures are the less expensive route. However, because dental implants act as replacement tooth roots, implant dentures help prevent jawbone deterioration that happens when teeth are missing for a period of time.
Here are the types of dentures available for you:
- Standard Full Dentures – These provide a full arch of teeth on the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Standard Partial Dentures – If you still have healthy natural teeth, these offer a good solution to complete your smile.
- Temporary Dentures – Use these so you won’t be without teeth while your final set is being made.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These snap easily onto dental implants with tiny balls and are removed daily for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These attach securely to your implants and, in many cases, remain in place unless removed by your dentist. They don’t require any special care.