Our dentists at Drs. Yung & Jelinek have a variety of options they can use to help you get your smile back. Restorations such as dental crowns and bridges in Warrenton give you lots of flexibility to help you smile again. Our crowns and bridges can:Doctor Jim Jelinek on Dental Crowns and Bridges Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges are good options. Crowns are good options. The reason you do a crown is because a tooth is weak or broken down. You want to be able to save the tooth and the only way to do that is to put a crown. A crown is a cap. Crown, same thing, it just covers the whole tooth and it makes it very strong. If a patient is missing a tooth, the space between two teeth, there's a tooth missing, you can do a bridge. And what a bridge is is actually what you do is the two teeth on either side, you're actually preparing those two teeth for crowns, and you got these two crowns and they're actually connected together by a false tooth that's bonded in with it. It looks like three teeth, actually, for like, a three inner bridge and it's just cemented into place. It's a very good option to fill in a gap.
- Fill in missing teeth and give you a healthy-looking smile
- Protect a weak tooth against further damage
- Eliminate pain when biting or chewing
- Help you look younger and healthier
- Allow you to enjoy hearty, crunchy foods again
- Allow you to speak clearly and be understood
- Increase your confidence to get ahead socially or in your career
Get your great smile back! Call our Warrenton, VA office now to schedule a no-hassle consultation: 540-253-1377. We’re conveniently located on Rock Pointe Lane just down the street from Piedmont Pediatrics.
We Offer Several Crown & Bridge Options
Damaging or losing your natural teeth isn’t much fun. Eating can be uncomfortable, and talking can be more difficult, making it harder for others to understand you. Fortunately, we can eliminate these hassles with a secure crown or great-fitting dental bridge. Below are restorations we may recommend to help you, all of which can be attached to either your own teeth or a dental implant:
- Porcelain Crowns – Durable, time-tested porcelain will blend in beautifully with your other teeth.
- Zirconia Crowns – Super-strong, translucent zirconia is even more discreet, as it reflects light more like your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces a single tooth or several teeth in row.
In some cases, a tooth may require more extensive repair than a filling, but a crown isn’t necessary. If so, we can use a dental inlay or onlay to repair the tooth’s look and function.
Benefit From Our Expertise & Technology
During your initial visit, we’ll prepare your teeth for a crown or a bridge. Then our lab partner will craft your new restoration to our exact specifications. When you receive your new crown or bridge, we’ll make sure it fits comfortably and functions perfectly. We want leaving our office completely pleased with your new smile and the freedom it will give you!
Call our office today to see how dental crowns and bridges in Warrenton can improve your smile and your life: 540-253-1377.