Improve Your Smile With a Crown or Bridge From Our Warrenton Dentists
Our dentists at Drs. Yung & Jelinek in Warrenton, VA have a variety of options they can use to help you get your smile back. Restorations such as dental crowns and bridges give you lots of flexibility to help you smile again. Here are some benefits of using crowns and bridges:Doctor Jim Jelinek on Dental Crowns and Bridges Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges are good options. Crowns are good options. The reason you do a crown is because a tooth is weak or broken down. You want to be able to save the tooth and the only way to do that is to put a crown. A crown is a cap. Crown, same thing, it just covers the whole tooth and it makes it very strong. If a patient is missing a tooth, the space between two teeth, there's a tooth missing, you can do a bridge. And what a bridge is is actually what you do is the two teeth on either side, you're actually preparing those two teeth for crowns, and you got these two crowns and they're actually connected together by a false tooth that's bonded in with it. It looks like three teeth, actually, for like, a three inner bridge and it's just cemented into place. It's a very good option to fill in a gap.
- Fill in missing teeth and give you a healthy-looking smile.
- Protect a weak tooth against further damage.
- Eliminate pain when biting or chewing.
- Help you look younger and healthier.
- Allow you to enjoy hearty, crunchy foods again.
- Allow you to speak clearly and be understood.
- Increase your confidence to get ahead socially or in your career.
Get your great smile back! Call our Warrenton, VA dental office now to schedule a no-hassle consultation: 540-253-1377. We’re conveniently located on Rock Pointe Lane just down the street from Piedmont Pediatrics.
Learn More About Crown and Bridge Options
Damaging or losing your natural teeth isn’t much fun. Eating can be uncomfortable, and talking can be more difficult, making it harder for others to understand you. Fortunately, we can eliminate these hassles with a secure crown or great-fitting dental bridge. Below are options we have to help you, all of which can be attached to either your own teeth or a dental implant:
- Porcelain crowns. Durable, time-tested porcelain will blend in beautifully with your other teeth.
- Zirconia crowns. Super strong, translucent zirconia is even more discreet, as it reflects light more like your natural teeth.
- Dental bridge. A bridge replaces a single tooth or several teeth in row.
Benefit From Our Expertise and Technology
Let our dental experts fit you with a comfortable, strong crown or bridge to replace missing teeth and complete your smile. During your initial visit, we’ll prepare your teeth for a crown or a bridge. Then our lab partner will craft your new restoration to our exact specifications.
When you receive your new crown or bridge, we’ll make sure it fits comfortably and functions perfectly. We want leaving our office completely pleased with your new smile and the freedom it will give you!
Call our Warrenton, VA office today to see how dental crowns and bridges can improve your smile and your life: 540-253-1377.