- Whiten your smile in our office or at home
- Cover flaws with dental veneers or bonding
- Give your smile a younger appearance
Many of us think about how aging affects our face, but it affects our smile too. As we get older, we tend to have more smile imperfections like chips and stains. Fortunately, our cosmetic dentistry in Warrenton can give you back your beautiful smile. Drs. Yung & Jelinek has many cosmetic options available to brighten your smile and boost your confidence!Doctor Jim Jelinek on an overview of the cosmetic dental options available Read Transcript
Doctor Jim Jelinek on an overview of the cosmetic dental options available
People will come in and they'll say, “You know, I need to get these teeth really fixed up.” And, again, its kind of like you need to ask the patient, “What is it about them you don't like?” You need to find out ‘cause you don't just want to jump in and do something. You need to find out what they're thinking, and there's a lot of available things. I think, probably the biggest thing a patient will say, “My teeth are yellow.” That's simple. You can do some bleaching with that or some whitening.
Teeth that may be not aligned properly, an ideal solution for that would be orthodontics. You could do veneers on those type of teeth. But what you're doing is, if they're good, virgin teeth, you hate to see teeth like that marred up by preparation. Orthodontics, you know, if its an adult, there's treatments like Invisalign if they don't want to have the obvious metal braces and wires going on.
Another thing, somebody would say, “Hey, I've got these pointed teeth here.” So there's cosmetic contouring, re-contouring that you can do too. And just the slightest little bit can make a huge difference, it’s just amazing. They go, “Oh, wow. I didn't know you could do that,” kind of thing. And so, that's another option.
Now, to go to this other side here, somebody's got a lot of composites, the teeth are breaking down, there's a lot of standing and stuff like that, yeah, you can try the biting, you can try the composite stuff, but it's just like, you know, that's not going to be the most ideal thing. That's where you get into the more aggressive stuff and you start doing some porcelain or composite veneers.
Our patients get many benefits from our smile restoration services. Depending on your situation, you can soon:
- Feel better about your appearance
- Appear younger and more attractive
- Smile with more confidence
- Enjoy social settings more
- Experience better oral health
- Prevent future complications with your teeth and gums
If you’re considering how you can benefit from cosmetic dental treatments, give our Warrenton office a call at 540-253-1377. Regain your beautiful, healthy smile!
Improve Your Look With Cosmetic Dental Work
Our cosmetic dentists have been beautifying the smiles of area residents for over 30 years! Dr. Yung and Dr. Jelinek listen to your needs and then give you options to restore your smile and improve your confidence. We have a variety of cosmetic dental options to help you get the smile of your dreams. These include:
- Dental Veneers – We offer both composite veneers and porcelain veneers to best suit your individual needs. These thin pieces of material conceal minor teeth imperfections such as chips, cracks, and stains.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose from either in-office or at-home whitening. You’ll get a brighter smile with professional whitening that store-bought kits can’t deliver.
- Tooth Bonding – Cosmetic bonding fills in spaces between your teeth and can fix small problems like chips and oddly shaped teeth. Often, this treatment takes just one quick office visit and requires no local anesthesia.
Put your smile in the hands of our experts in cosmetic dentistry in Warrenton. Call our office today and schedule a hassle-free consultation, or use our convenient online form. You can have the smile you’ve been waiting for!