Quit letting dental anxiety rob you of a beautiful smile! The experts at Drs. Yung & Jelinek have been relieving dental anxiety in Warrenton for over 30 years. Come visit us and see what a difference a trained, caring staff makes. Our happy patients know the benefits of worry-free dentistry. Here are some of them:Doctor Jim Jelinek on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
Removing dental anxiety starts with the initial interaction with the patient. Just talking to the patient, building a relationship rapport with the patient, letting them know that you're not just interested in jumping in their mouth. It's spending the time getting to know them, trying to figure out what their fears and desires and things like that are, and moving forward with that. And then, talking about and asking them, “What would you like to do? Here's what we have to offer,” and that's kind of how we deal with that.
- A beautiful smile that boosts confidence and increases boldness in social settings
- Peace of mind without worrying what “might happen” the longer you put off your dental care
- A healthy mouth and possibly better overall health
We Banish Dental Fears With Sedation & Amenities
You’ll relax and rest easy in our cozy office. Besides safe sedation options, we offer many other soothing features to help you overcome your dental fear:
- Unhurried Appointments – If you have questions about your procedure or just need some reassurance, we’ll take all the time you need so that your mind is completely at ease. We won’t begin until you’re comfortable and stress-free.
- Headphones and Music – We’ll provide headphones so you can get lost in the tunes and forget all about your teeth. Leave everything to us.
- Compassionate Team – Our staff is fully trained to walk you through each step of your visit so you’ll know exactly what to expect. We don’t want you to have any surprises.
- Pillows and Blankets – Need something warm and fuzzy to make you more comfortable? We have warm blankets and cozy pillows to make you feel right at home. You might even doze off!
- Private Patient Rooms – Relax in a private, separated area during your visit. There won’t be any other patients in with you.
Get a great smile without stress! Let us help you with relieving dental anxiety in Warrenton. Call our experienced office today at 540-253-1377.