If you have dental emergencies in Warrenton, call Drs. Yung & Jelinek immediately. If you call us in the morning, we’ll see you the same day so you get pain relief and expert dental care to save your teeth and your smile. If the pain develops later in the day, we’ll get you in as soon as we can.
Our team has been repairing smiles since 1988. When you come to us for emergency dental care, we will:
- Stop your pain so you can relax
- Offer one of our sedation options if needed
- Comfortably treat your immediate dental problem
- Protect your other teeth and your smile
- Show you how to prevent future dental disasters
Don’t put off contacting us. Your smile could be at risk! Call our office at 540-253-1377 now to get the smile care you need fast.
We Can Save Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
A dental emergency can happen to anyone at any time. If you’re experiencing a toothache, jaw pain, bleeding, a broken dental appliance, or another urgent dental need, we can help. Here are some emergencies that may bring you to our office:
- Toothache – If your toothache is caused by a cavity, our dentists will repair it with a tooth filling or, for a larger cavity, a dental crown. No one will even know your tooth has been repaired because we use tooth-colored composite fillings.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – We can mend cracks or breaks in teeth with dental crowns. Made of durable porcelain or zirconia, a crown will last for years.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you can get to us within an hour or so, we can gently re-implant the tooth. We will splint it in place. If the tooth can’t be saved, we’ll talk to you about tooth replacement options.
- Infection or Abscess – To save an infected tooth and relieve your pain, one of our dentists can perform a root canal.
- Inflamed or Swollen Gums – We offer nonsurgical gum disease treatment that can get your gums looking and feeling good again.