Enjoy Our Amenities When Having Your Wisdom Teeth Removed in Warrenton, VA
You may be someone who doesn’t have any issues with their wisdom teeth. For you, these third molars come through comfortably and without a hitch. Other people, however, need wisdom teeth removal to prevent problems.Doctor Jim Jelinek on Wisdom Teeth Removal
The practice of Drs. Yung & Jelinek has been keeping Warrenton, VA residents smiling for many years. Here are some advantages of having your wisdom teeth extracted in our office:
- Expertise. Each of our dentists has over 35 years of dentistry experience and have safely completed countless extractions.
- Care and compassion. Our staff is dedicated to delivering a comfortable and relaxed dental experience. If you need anything, just ask us.
- Sedation. We have laughing gas (nitrous oxide), conscious oral sedation with a pill, or gentle IV sedation. Choose mild sedation to take the edge off your anxiety, or choose to remember nothing about your procedure.
- Location. Our office is conveniently located on the north side of Warrenton on Rock Pointe Lane, not far off Business 29.
Get your wisdom teeth removed with gentle, expert care. Call our friendly staff today to schedule your consultation: 540-253-1377.
Learn the Details About Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth usually appear between the ages of 15 and 25. They are different from your other teeth because they’re not necessary for comfortable chewing or for esthetic purposes. When coming through, they may grow for a while, then stop for a few weeks or months before growing more.
As they emerge, wisdom teeth can cause problems for some people. Here are some of these problems that would make removal necessary:
- Impaction. If wisdom teeth come in at the wrong location or wrong angle, they can push against your other teeth. They can even get stuck under another tooth, causing significant discomfort.
- Partial appearance. Sometimes wisdom teeth only partially push through the gum, making them hard to clean and leaving areas around the gum for bacteria to grow and decay to develop.
- Crowding. Wisdom teeth can cause considerable shifting in your other teeth. Orthodontic problems can result.
Call our Warrenton, VA office today to schedule your consultation for wisdom teeth removal: 540-253-1377.