Protect Your Pearly Whites With Routine Checkups in Our Warrenton, VA Dental Office
Cavities and disease can sneak up on you if you’re not careful. That’s why it’s important to schedule regular dental cleanings and exams at our Warrenton, VA office. Drs. Yung and Jelinek love to help their patients keep their smiles white and their mouths healthy through general dentistry services.Doctor Jim Jelinek on a New Patient's First Visit
Call our Warrenton, VA office today at 540-253-1377 to schedule your next dental visit!
Join Our Platinum Club for Great Dental Care and Big Savings
Our unique Platinum Club is a fantastic way to care for your smile at a significant savings. The Club is a reduced-cost option for comprehensive dental care for those without dental insurance. It includes all these annual benefits:
- Two routine cleanings
- Two complete periodic exams
- One set of bite-wing X-rays
- One emergency exam
- 15 percent discount on all other services
- $50 bankable treatment credit
Plus, there are no co-pays, deductibles, waiting periods, yearly maximums, or middleman hassles. Ask our friendly staff for more information on how the Platinum Club will benefit you and your family.
Let Your Smile Benefit From Regular Checkups Every 6 Months
We’ll normally perform a teeth cleaning on your first visit, as it’s one of the most important parts of a routine checkup. Our dental hygienist will gently but thoroughly clean your teeth, checking all those hard-to-reach areas you may have missed at home. Other benefits of regular dental cleanings and exams are:
- Detailed oral examination. We’ll look for cavities and perform a periodontal exam to check for problems with your gums and bone tissue.
- Oral cancer screening. Early detection of this disease makes it more treatable.
- Radiographs. This X-ray procedure helps us see structural problems in your teeth and bones.
- TMJ exam. Signs of TMJ trouble include teeth grinding that can cause tooth damage and unexplained headaches.
- Blood pressure check and medical history review. These basic procedures check for signs of bigger problems.
Our comprehensive new patient exams usually last about 90 minutes. We take all the time needed to ensure you completely understand everything about your first visit. Our staff will even explain a treatment plan the same visit. We’ll answer any questions you have and make sure you’re completely comfortable before you leave.
Call our office to schedule your next dental cleaning and exam: 540-253-1377. Keep your smile looking great!