Enjoy Stress-Free Dentistry With Sedation Dentistry in Our Warrenton, VA Office
If you’re like 75 percent of Americans, you have some anxiety about going the dentist. This fear may have even kept you from getting the dental care you need. If so, we have good news for you! Sedation dentistry in our Warrenton, VA dental office is just what you’ve been looking for. Sedation can:Doctor Jim Jelinek on the Sedation Options Available
- Get you the dental care you need to keep your smile bright.
- Help prevent further problems with your teeth and overall oral health.
- Set your mind at ease about future visits to our office.
Trust your smile to the dental sedation experts! Call our office today at 540-253-1377. Your smile deserves it. We’re conveniently located on Rock Pointe Lane in Warrenton, just down the street from Piedmont Pediatrics.
Dental anxiety is a thing of the past in the skilled hands of our dentists and staff. We’ll take our time to make sure you’re completely comfortable during your visits. Besides the warm amenities of our office, we offer these safe sedation options:
- Nitrous oxide. “Laughing gas” is our most basic form of sedation, and will be perfect for you if you just need to take the edge off your anxiety. We’ll have you put on a comfortable mask, and then you’ll breathe in a precise mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen. There won’t be any lasting effects after your procedure, and you should be able to drive yourself home.
- Conscious oral sedation. If you require a stronger sedative to soothe your mind and calm your nerves, this option is for you. We’ll give you a prescription for a pill to take about an hour before your visit. You’ll feel groggy but will still be able to communicate with our staff. The effects can last a few hours, so you’ll need someone to drive you home.
- IV sedation. This is our strongest sedation option. If your anxiety is severe, or if you’re having a lot of work done, this may be best for you. Our trained staff will gently give you a sedative drug. It will begin to work quickly and can easily be adjusted by our dentist as needed. Many people remember little or nothing about their visit with this sedation option.
Quit worrying about going to the dentist! Our sedation dentistry options will put you completely at ease! Call our office today at 540-253-1377 or use our convenient online form. Get great dental care with no anxiety.