Searching for a new family dental center in Warrenton doesn’t have to be complicated. When it comes down to it, you want to put your family’s smiles in the hands of a trusted dentist who only does what’s best for their patients. That’s exactly what the practice of Drs. Yung & Jelinek has been doing for our patients for more than three decades.Doctor Jim Jelinek on I'm Looking For A New Dentist Read Transcript
If somebody told me that they needed a new dentist, I'd invite them to our practice. Again, I'd give them the reasons: I’ve got a great, competent staff, friendly staff, they'll have a great experience, they'll get quality, efficient, comfortable treatment here as well, fair value for what they're getting.
We offer comprehensive dentistry, including a variety of dental services that will benefit your entire family. We’ll custom tailor them to give your crew healthy, confident smiles in a comfortable, relaxed setting. You can also expect:
- A team with 30-plus years serving Warrenton and surrounding areas
- Access to our in-house Platinum Club so you can receive great smile care at an affordable price – without dental insurance
- Competent, caring staff dedicated to your total comfort and peace of mind
Schedule your next appointment and benefit from our decades of experience! Call the Warrenton, VA smile experts today: 540-253-1377.
Maintain Your Healthy Smiles With General Dentistry Services
To build a sturdy house, you first have to lay a firm foundation. General dentistry is the foundation of all our other services at Drs. Yung & Jelinek since it helps prevent cavities and many other dental problems. From there, we’re able to offer total smile care. Here are some of our general dentistry services:
- Dental cleanings and exams to keep all your smiles bright and free from dental decay
- Dry mouth treatment to make talking and eating easier
- Bad breath treatment to restore your confidence in social and business settings
Your Entire Crew Will Love Our Friendly Family Dentistry
Our dentists love to keep families smiling. That’s why we’ve made our office as family-friendly as possible:
- Fun Kids’ Area in Our Waiting Room – Our kids’ area is stocked with toys and books to keep your little ones occupied.
- Dental Visits as Early as 3 Years Old – We’ll introduce your kids to our staff and get them comfortable with visiting our office.
- Great Explanations – We tell parents to bring their kids with them to their own checkups. Our staff will explain to them what’s going on so they know that visiting the dentist is no big deal.
- Prizes – Kids love getting prizes for their completed appointments.