Conceal Flaws in Your Teeth With Beautiful Dental Veneers in Warrenton, VA
You can have the smile you’ve been waiting for with dental veneers from our Warrenton, VA location. Drs. Yung & Jelinek can restore your smile with veneers like we have for so many of our other satisfied patients. Here are some of the benefits of veneers you can expect to see in your smile:Doctor Jim Jelinek on veeners Read Transcript
The veneers that we offer and who would benefit from that is ... when we do veneers, you got to prepare the teeth for veneers. So the patient—and they're ceramic, they're fabricated in a lab. We prepare the teeth, take an impression, put temporary's on the teeth, and the lab makes that, they’re very nice. The aesthetics are nice on those that you can change contours of teeth, change colors with the teeth with that. The people that benefit from that are people who have really mangled teeth, mangled smile who, even if you did orthodontics to move them around, it's still going to be really, really stained teeth or teeth that have a lot of large restorations in them. That's who would benefit from that.
- Hide stains and discoloration in your teeth.
- Close a gap between teeth.
- Cover up chips and cracked teeth.
- Enhance the look of uneven or crooked teeth when orthodontics isn’t an option.
- Match the color of your existing teeth to be discreet.
You can have a great smile with custom veneers. Call our office in Warrenton, VA today to see how veneers can benefit you: 540-253-1377.
Get the Sheer Truth on Veneers
Dental veneers are thin layers of material, similar to a shell, that are bonded to the front side of your teeth to conceal cosmetic flaws. Our dentist will remove a small amount of enamel before placing your veneers so that the overall depth of your teeth remains the same. We offer two types of veneers, depending on your needs and preferences:
- Composite veneers. These veneers are made from composite resin similar to that of a tooth filling. They are generally used when smaller tooth flaws need concealing. Our dentist will construct your veneers in layers, shaping and forming them to the correct fit. They will be thoroughly polished before being bonded to your teeth. The finished product will look great and blend in naturally with your other teeth. Because composite veneers are made in our office, you can usually get them in one visit!
- Porcelain veneers. Veneers made from porcelain are both strong and beautiful. Our dentist will make impressions of your teeth and a lab will then sculpt your new veneers. On your next visit, our dentist will trim and shape each veneer to perfectly fit your teeth and look great. Porcelain veneers are a bit more natural-looking than composite and will be more resistant to chips and stains. They are also better at concealing larger flaws.
During your consultation and exam, Dr. Yung or Dr. Jelinek will thoroughly explain the differences between these two types of veneers. Then they will help you decide which option will be best for your circumstances.
Give our friendly staff a call today at 540-253-1377 and find out how dental veneers can give you back your smile!