- We've served the area for over 30 years
- Never feel chilly in our chair with warm blankets
- Benefit from our patient-friendly technology
We believe there are many reasons our patients keep coming back to our Warrenton office. Here are just a few of them:Doctor Jim Jelinek on why a patient should choose their practice Read Transcript
Doctor Jim Jelinek on why a patient should choose their practice
A patient should choose us because they're going to get quality care. They're going to get it in a comfortable environment. When a patient comes in, we try to build a relationship with them, at first, to find out a little bit about them, find out what their true desires are, what they want to do. You just can't treat everybody the same across the board. Everybody's different and so, when they come in, we'll do that. We'll learn about them, we'll diagnose what they've got going in their mouth, and we'll present that to them.
We'll educate them about what's going on in their mouth and ultimately, it's up to the patient. We'll provide treatment for them that's within their desires—their desired level of health—as the outcome of whatever treatment they want to do. They're going to be treated very fairly. They're going to be treated with quality treatment and it's going to be an efficient treatment. We work pretty quick, you know, and again, I think that's something I'm blessed with. And again, I got to give credit to God for my ability because without that, I wouldn't have anything.
From the time they call the office and to the time they walk in the door, our staff—our front staff, they're very qualified. They check into the insurance. They're going to help that patient with all the paperwork, you know, all the paperwork you have to do in today's world. We try to make it as easy as possible for the patient. The back clinical staff is very very good with the patients. They're going to get them back, try to make them comfortable. You have patients who are very apprehensive about being here and we try to make that easier for them because I understand that. Bad experiences stick with people and we're not going to try to force you to do anything you don't want to do. We're going to take our time with you and hopefully, it's going to be something that the patient's going to notice. You know, “This is different, you know? And I like this!”
- Convenient Location – You’ll find us on the north side of Warrenton, on Rock Pointe Lane near the intersection of North Hill Drive and Blackwell Road. We’re just down the street from Piedmont Pediatrics and Cornerstone Baptist Church.
- Friendly Staff – From our receptionist to our hygienists to our expert dentists, our staff will greet you with a smile and welcome you to our office. If you need anything, all you have to do is ask.
- Comforting Amenities – We have cozy pillows and blankets, plus headphones and private patient areas to set you at ease. You’ll feel right at home when you come for your dental visit, whether it’s for a regular checkup or an extended appointment. We even use digital X-rays to keep our patients safer when taking images of their teeth!
Browse some pictures of our office here, then come see why Warrenton has trusted us for smile care for 30-plus years! Call our office today at 540-253-1377.