- Let us do the whitening work in our office
- Whiten conveniently at home if you prefer
- Enjoy predictable results with no sensitivity
If you’re ready to brighten your faded or discolored smile, talk to the whitening experts at Drs. Yung & Jelinek. Teeth whitening in Warrenton, VA can quickly and dramatically improve your smile. Whitening your teeth will:Doctor Jim Jelinek on the teeth whitening options available Read Transcript
Doctor Jim Jelinek on the teeth whitening options available
There's a couple different teeth whitening options. Probably the quickest thing, and again, we try to be conservative with patients. We're not going to sell somebody on something that they didn't come for initially 'cause we wouldn't want to have that done ourselves anyway, too. Probably the simplest thing is somebody says, “Hey, I'd like to get my teeth whiter.” We'll talk to them about different options. One option would be whitening strips, just these little plasticy-type strips that you can put on your teeth. If you follow the directions on those, it works. The thing is you kind of have to keep your lips up off of them otherwise, you can move them off with your lips. It does work.
Probably the best thing that works is actual bleaching trays. What that is is we take impressions of the teeth and we fabricate a vinyl, custom made bleaching tray on that model and so, when you put the bleaching solution in it and then you put it into place, and you just leave it in for like, 20 minutes. That works really well 'cause you can talk with those things in and what we usually tell patients, “Hey listen, you can, if you're commuting to work, put that thing in for 20 minutes and do that a couple—on the way to work and come back. That works well.”
We do have an in-office whitening system too, where the patient comes in there, they're here for maybe an hour and half or two hours. If somebody says, needs it done like, now, that's the way to do it. Where is when you go back to bleaching tray, if you've got the time, in about a week or two, you're going to get your teeth as light as you want them during the time. Plus, you've go those trays, you can go—you can use them and every three months or so, you can throw them in for 20 minutes and you're going to bounce it back to the shade you want.
With the in-house whitening, the patient's going to be in a chair, we isolate the teeth, and we put a solution on. We put this intense light on their teeth that activates the bleaching solution and that's how that works. Somebody comes in and says, “Hey, listen, I got a wedding to go to this weekend I need it now.” That's a good solution but the drawback to that is there's a lot more sensitivity associated with that and it's harder to control that. Whereas with bleaching trays, if you get a little sensitive, you just back off a little bit.
- Give your smile the wow factor that people notice immediately
- Help you look younger and more vital
- Lift your confidence and reduce social shyness
- Make you appear healthier and more attractive
Are you ready for a new, “red carpet” smile? Call our office today to find out more about our teeth whitening options: 540-253-1377. We’re near the intersection of North Hill Drive and Blackwell Road.
Enjoy the Benefits of Whitening From the Dentist
We’ll custom-tailor your whitening to suit your needs and goals for your smile. No two smiles are the same, so why should there be just one kind of whitening? Among your options are:
- In-Office Whitening – We apply the solution and it does its magic while you wait.
- At-Home Whitening – You use custom-fit trays and a professional solution at night for a couple of weeks.
We’ll work with you to determine the best choices to create your ideal smile. If you need more extensive smile repair, our team will be happy to discuss all our cosmetic dentistry options.
Professional Whitening Outperforms Drugstore Products
Some people choose to spend money on over-the-counter whitening kits. However, these don’t deliver the same results as professional teeth whitening, and they can even harm your gums or mouth. Here are some advantages you’ll have with our system:
- Quicker results starting in just days, not weeks. Store-bought kits don’t contain the same concentration of whitening agent that we use.
- Custom trays to whiten teeth conveniently at home. Their precise fit delivers consistent results across all your teeth.
- Protection against damage to your sensitive gums or mouth. Custom trays, made just for you, keep the whitening solution on your teeth, right where it needs to be.
- Dentists with decades of experience to oversee your treatment.
Call our office today at 540-253-1377. Find out how teeth whitening in Warrenton can beautify your smile and boost your confidence!