Replace Your Missing Teeth With Dental Implants in Our Warrenton, VA Office
Missing or damaged teeth can be challenging. Eating and talking can become chores, plus if you have traditional dentures, they require special care. Dental implants from Drs. Yung & Jelinek in Warrenton, VA can restore your smile by providing a base for artificial teeth. Below are just a few of the many benefits of implants:Doctor Jim Jelinek on Dental Implants
- Long-term solution. Implants can last for two decades or longer, providing you peace of mind and worry-free teeth replacement.
- Natural-looking smile. You’ll be proud of your new smile and have more confidence when talking to other people.
- Improved jawbone strength. Implants help prevent the jawbone deterioration that normally occurs when you lose teeth.
- Versatile options. Implants can replace just one tooth, several teeth, or an entire arch.
- Strong and immovable. Because tooth implants are fused with your jawbone, they’ll remain in place and won’t move around.
Call our Warrenton, VA dental office today at 540-253-1377 to schedule a consultation to learn more about teeth implants. Our office is just down the street from Piedmont Pediatrics on Rock Pointe Lane.
Learn the Implant Options Available to Give You Back Your Smile
To create a custom treatment plan for you, we’ll first use a CBCT scanner to create 3D images of your mouth. Based on those, Dr. Yung and Dr. Jelinek can then discuss implant options to restore your teeth and give you a healthy-looking smile.
If regular implants aren’t an option, you may be a candidate for mini implants, which function the same as traditional implants but are smaller and require less jawbone to fuse with. Also, if your treatment plan involves a tooth extraction, most of the time we’re able to place implants immediately afterward.
Here are some of the implant options we offer:
- Single implants with dental crowns. We can top your implant with either a porcelain or zirconia crown to replace a missing tooth.
- Implant-supported bridges. To replace several teeth, we can attach a bridge to two or more implants.
- All-on-4® implants. You’ll get a full arch of teeth attached to only four implants. For the upper arch of teeth, this allows your palate to remain exposed, so you’ll enjoy the full flavor of your food.
- All-on-6 implants. This treatment option is similar to All-on-4® implants but with six implants per arch.
- Implant-retained dentures. These appliances snap onto implants for a more secure fit than with traditional dentures. They are designed to be removed and cleaned daily.
- Implant-supported dentures. For an even more stable fit, these dentures are generally fixed in place to implants and are designed to stay in at all times, with no special care.