Enjoy Eating Again With Restorative Dentistry in Our Warrenton Office
You should be able to enjoy eating whatever you want without wincing in pain every time you bite down or chew. Life is too short not to enjoy your favorite foods. If you have a painful tooth or one or more missing teeth, chewing can be a chore.Doctor Jim Jelinek on I'm having a hard time chewing
We’re here to the rescue! Drs. Yung & Jelinek in Warrenton, VA can restore your bite. Here are some of the benefits you’ll see with restorative dentistry:
- Eating whatever foods you like without pain or discomfort.
- Enjoying crunchy, healthy foods again.
- Increased confidence with a full, beautiful smile.
- Speaking easier and being understood better.
- Better overall oral health.
Call us today to find out how you can bite and chew comfortably again: 540-253-1377.
Benefit From a Variety of Dental Implants Options
Dental implants are a great way to restore your missing teeth. Implants act like replacement tooth roots, providing a base for many different options for us to give you back your bite.
If you have only one or two missing teeth, we can top implants with natural-looking crowns that will restore your ability to enjoy all your favorite foods again. For several missing teeth, we can use a minimal number of implants to support a full arch of teeth on your upper or lower jaw, or both. For a more affordable option, we can even attach great-fitting dentures to your implants. They’ll remain securely in place without slipping – with no denture adhesive necessary.
Learn Your Other Options For Comfortable Biting and Chewing
If you’re not familiar with restorative dentistry, below we’ve detailed some of the other types of restorations we do. Let us know if you have any questions or if you’d like to schedule a consultation to get more information.
- Tooth fillings. We’ll clean the bacteria from your tooth and place a natural-looking, metal-free composite filling to stop cavity pain and dental decay in their tracks.
- Root canal treatment. Get relief from nagging pain and save your natural tooth at the same time with a root canal. We’ll clean out the diseased center of your tooth and seal it to prevent further damage.
- Dental crowns and bridges. We can repair or replace a tooth with a natural-looking zirconia or porcelain crown to make chewing easier, or we can provide an implant-supported bridge to replace several missing teeth and fill in your smile.
- Dental veneers. Thin veneers conceal tooth imperfections like chips and cracks that could lead to further damage.
Don’t put off enjoying your favorite meals and snacks again! Call our office in Warrenton, VA today and find out how restorative dentistry can help you chew comfortably again: 540-253-1377.