You should be able to enjoy eating whatever you want without wincing in pain every time you bite down or chew. Life is too short not to enjoy your favorite foods. If you have a painful tooth or at least one missing tooth, chewing can be a chore. We’re here to the rescue! Drs. Yung & Jelinek can restore your bite with restorative dental care in Warrenton. Enjoy these benefits:Doctor Jim Jelinek on I'm having a hard time chewing Read Transcript
If I had a patient contact me by phone or whatever and say, “I'm having a hard time chewing,” I'd want to get more information about what exactly ... what do they mean by that? Because two different people, or however there may be could say, “I'm having a hard time chewing,” but they can come up with a different answer of what that means. So I want to know what you mean by what you're saying, and I'm going to find out where the tooth is, what tooth it is: top, bottom, front, back. I want to know how long it's been happening. I'm going to want to know is it keeping them up at night? Cause all those things can mean different things, but ultimately, sometimes you can come up with something and decide at that point whether it's something that, “Hey, you need to get in now,” or, “Let's do it more at your convenience.” But ultimately, you're probably going to want to see the patient to see what it is.
- Eating whatever you like without pain or discomfort, including crunchy, healthy foods
- Increased confidence with a full, beautiful smile
- Speaking easier so you’re understood better
- Better overall oral health
Call us today to find out how you can bite and chew comfortably again: 540-253-1377.
We Offer a Variety of Dental Implant Options to Renew Your Bite
Dental implants are a great way to restore your missing teeth. These replacement tooth roots provide a base for many different options to give you back your bite:
- If you have only one or two missing teeth, we can top implants with natural-looking crowns that will restore your ability to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- For several missing teeth, we can place a minimal number of implants to support a full arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws.
- For a more affordable option, we can attach custom-fit dentures to your implants. They’ll remain securely in place without slipping – no denture adhesive necessary.
Find More Options to Bring Back Your Healthy Diet
Our restorative dentistry doesn’t end with implants. We offer several other options that will help you eat your favorite foods, including nutritious foods that improve your health:
- Tooth Fillings – We’ll clean the bacteria from your tooth and place a natural-looking, metal-free composite filling to stop cavity pain and dental decay in their tracks.
- Root Canal Treatment – Get relief from nagging pain and save your natural tooth at the same time. We’ll clean out the diseased center of your tooth and seal it to prevent further damage.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can repair or replace a tooth with a natural-looking zirconia or porcelain crown to make chewing easier. We can also provide an implant-supported bridge to replace several missing teeth and fill in your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Thin veneers conceal tooth imperfections like chips and cracks that could lead to further damage.
Don’t put off enjoying your favorite meal anymore! Call us at 540-253-1377 today and find out how restorative dental care in Warrenton can help you chew comfortably again. You can make an appointment online if it’s more convenient.