Have you ever wished there was an easy way to correct minor cosmetic flaws in your teeth? There is! Drs. Yung & Jelinek can use tooth bonding in Warrenton to rid your smile of these flaws and make it healthy and bright again. Dental bonding can:Doctor Jim Jelinek on tooth bonding Read Transcript
Tooth bonding can improve a patient's appearance in a couple of different ways that come to mind. One is, you've got a cavity and that's obvious. And with the materials that we have, you can put those in there and you can't even tell that there was anything ever done with the tooth. Another thing is, too, is somebody's got some teeth that are not aligned perfectly. You can do things with bonding materials that actually will build that tooth out on one side or on another, and it makes it look like they're perfectly lined up.
Another thing you may see sometimes, you'll see people who have these big triangles between their teeth where the teeth are more rounded or a super sharp canine. You can actually put bonding materials in there and kind of level those things out too, as well. So there's a lot of different things that you can do with composite materials to improve a smile.
- Improve the overall beauty of your smile
- Prevent cracks and chips from becoming bigger problems
- Help you make better first impressions in social and business settings
- Increase your confidence and self-image
Our expert staff can give you back your radiant smile with dental bonding. Call our Warrenton, VA office today: 540-253-1377. We’re conveniently located on the north side of town, not far off the Eastern Bypass.
Correct Many Kinds of Imperfections With a Bonding Treatment
As we get older, our teeth will naturally suffer from wear and tear. In time, we might find it more embarrassing to smile and show our pearly whites. Tooth bonding will fix minor cosmetic dental flaws and make it easier to smile boldly. Bonding is a great cosmetic dentistry option to repair these types of problems:
- Gaps between teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Short teeth
- Inadequate root protection due to receding gums
Smile More Confidently After One Quick Appointment
Dental bonding is similar to applying putty to a wall to cover up holes or cracks. Most of the time anesthesia is not needed, although our staff is great at relieving any anxiety you might have about your bonding procedure.
Cosmetic bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes per tooth:
- We’ll start with a shade guide to precisely match the bonding material to the color of your other teeth.
- Then we’ll etch your tooth slightly, applying conditioning liquid to help the bonding process.
- Your dentist will then apply a natural-looking resin material to the tooth, molding it to the proper size and shape.
- An ultraviolet light will then be used to cure and harden the resin.
- Finally, your dentist will trim and polish the bonded tooth to ensure it looks and feels just like you want it to.