Put Your Smile in the Hands of Our Caring Warrenton, VA Staff
It’s fine to be a little nervous about going to the dentist – research has revealed that most Americans are just like you. However, don’t let your dental fear stand in the way of maintaining your bright smile or getting relief from nagging discomfort.Doctor Jim Jelinek on I'm Afraid of Coming to the Dentist
At Drs. Yung & Jelinek, we’re dedicated to making your dental experience comfortable and easy. We won’t judge you for being nervous – we’re here to help you get the dental care you need. We’ll make sure you leave our office feeling great about your experience with us so that you’ll return for future visits feeling confident.
To make sure your visit goes smoothly, we have several sedation options available for you to take advantage of.
- For mild sedation, choose nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), which will give you a slight feeling of euphoria.
- If you need stronger sedation, we offer oral conscious sedation with an easy-to-swallow pill to take ahead of your appointment.
- If you have a lot of anxiety about your visit, we can even provide IV sedation so that you likely won’t remember anything about your procedure.
Call us today and we’ll show you how easy it can be to maintain your smile: 540-253-1377. You’ll find us on Rock Pointe Lane in Warrenton, half a block from Cornerstone Baptist Church.
Discover Our Other Great Benefits
Besides sedation, there are many other benefits of letting our Warrenton, VA office handle your smile care, including:
- Expert dentistry in the skilled, experienced hands of our dentists and staff.
- Comforting office with pillows, blankets, headphones, private patient areas, and a compassionate staff to walk you through your procedure and make you feel at ease.
- Longer appointments if needed, so that you can take time to feel relaxed and stress-free.
- A smile to be proud of and feel confident in.
- Prevention of further dental problems and discomfort.
- Peace of mind without worrying about unknown dental problems.
Get Stress-Free Dentistry No Matter What You Need
For 30 years, Dr. Yung and Dr. Jelinek have cared for patients’ smiles. Sometimes that just means a simple cleaning and exam, while other times patients need extensive work to restore missing teeth, including dental implants and crowns.
Whichever category you fall in, or somewhere in the middle, you can feel confident in trusting us with your smile. Our dentists are highly trained, having completed many hours of continuing education, and our staff is courteous and caring. You couldn’t ask for a better combination to help you feel relaxed and at home.
Call our Warrenton, VA dentist office today to schedule an appointment: 540-253-1377 Don’t let dental fear put your beautiful smile at risk any longer!