Benefit From Oral Surgery Procedures in Our Warrenton, VA Office
Routine dental cleanings and exams go a long way toward preventing most kinds of dental problems. However, sometimes more extensive care is needed. Our dentists at Drs. Yung & Jelinek are experts at oral surgery when it’s necessary to maintain your smile and good oral health. There are several advantages to having your procedure done in our Warrenton, VA dental office, including:Doctor Jim Jelinek on an overview of oral surgery options
- Expertise. Dr. Yung and Dr. Jelinek each have over 35 years’ dentistry experience and have completed numerous hours of continuing education.
- Caring team. Our trained staff will take all the time you need to feel completely comfortable and relaxed for your procedure.
- Comforting amenities. Take advantage of soft pillows and blankets, headphones, and private patient areas.
- Sedation options. Choose from nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), conscious oral sedation, or IV sedation to take away your dental anxiety and eliminate pain.
- Technology. Our CBCT scanner will make detailed 3D images of your mouth to help us create a precise treatment plan for you.
Call our friendly office in Warrenton, VA today to schedule a consultation to discuss your oral surgery: 540-253-1377. We’ll make it easy and comfortable to get your smile back in shape!
Learn the Common Types of Oral Surgery Procedures
Our dentists are experienced and well-equipped to handle many different types of procedures in our office. Here are several types of oral surgery we successfully perform on a routine basis:
- Tooth extractions. While it’s best to save a tooth when possible, sometimes the tooth is too badly diseased or damaged, making removal necessary for your health.
- Wisdom teeth removal. Many people experience no problems when wisdom teeth come in, but we can comfortably remove them when needed.
- Root canal treatment. We can stop your pain and save your infected tooth with this beneficial procedure to clean and seal the inner part of the tooth.
- Ridge augmentation. We’ll repair deformities in your jawbone with replacement bone and tissue material. This is often necessary to get your mouth ready for dental implants.
- Sinus lifts. This procedure prepares your upper jaw for implants if you’ve experienced bone loss and your sinus cavity is too close to your jaw for implant placement.
- Gum grafts. We’ll repair gum tissue damaged by gum recession and help prevent further damage.
- Bone grafts. We can replace jawbone tissue by placing special material to stimulate bone growth.
Don’t put off your oral surgery. Your smile may depend on it! Call our team today at 540-253-1377. Or use our online form for your convenience.