Save Your Tooth With Root Canal Treatment in Our Warrenton Office
When tooth decay is more extensive, sometimes your best option is for our dentist to do a root canal on your tooth. If so, you’ll be in good hands with Drs. Yung & Jelinek. We can stop your pain and save your tooth. Here are some advantages of coming to us for your root canal treatment:Doctor Jim Jelinek on Root Canals
- Both of our dentists have 35+ years of experience.
- Relaxing sedation options such as nitrous oxide, conscious oral sedation, and IV sedation.
- A compassionate staff dedicated to making your procedure stress-free.
- Great amenities like warm blankets, comfortable pillows, and headphones to relax with music of your choice.
Call our friendly Warrenton, VA dentist office today to find out how you can save your tooth with a root canal procedure: 540-253-1377. Feel better and keep your smile in tact!
Benefit From Root Canals in the Hands of Our Experienced Dentists
Endodontic treatment (what many people refer to simply as a “root canal”) is used when tooth decay reaches the sensitive inner portion of your tooth, known as the pulp. When this happens, infection sets in and can cause pain and swelling. It can be difficult to eat comfortably or even sleep well at this point.
Contrary to popular belief, a root canal procedure causes no more discomfort than a tooth filling does. In fact, this procedure is beneficial in several ways:
- Eliminating pain caused by advanced tooth decay.
- Preserving your natural tooth.
- Preventing further damage to surrounding teeth and gums.
- Making it easier to smile again.
Get an Overview of a Root Canal Procedure
When we perform a root canal in our Warrenton dental office, we’ll gently clean out the infected tooth pulp, sanitize the inner portion of the tooth, then thoroughly seal the tooth to prevent further decay. If your tooth is badly damaged, we may recommend a dental crown or other restorative dentistry option to make your tooth look and function normally again.
Call the experts on root canal treatment at Drs. Yung & Jelinek: 540-253-1377. Get the relief you need from a nagging toothache!