Visit a family dentist in Warrenton who has cared for the smiles of the area for more than 30 years! Your family is in good hands for family dentistry at Drs. Yung & Jelinek. We see patients of all ages – from 3 on up. We’ll make your whole family feel comfortable and right at home, whether they need a simple dental cleaning or restorative dentistry to get their smile back.Doctor Jim Jelinek on being a Family Dentist Read Transcript
Family dentistry, the reason it's beneficial for patients is because we treat the broad spectrum of a family. I mean, we've been in practice for 30 years, so I mean, we've seen kids being born, grow up, get married, and they're having kids now, so it's kind of cool to see that. We treat the whole spectrum. Kids, we like to see them when they're about three years old. We'll actually tell the parents to, “Hey, bring them in with you when they're two and a half or something, just let them watch you in the chair and don't cry while you're in the chair, set a bad example for them. We'll do that and then we usually get the kids in the chair and if the kids don't have any preconceived idea or if they don't have anybody who's told them, “Hey, it's going to hurt like crazy,” that kind of thing, they'll get in, they'll be fine.
Your family will appreciate our:
- Platinum Club – Our in-house option provides affordable, comprehensive dental care. It includes two dental cleanings and exams per year, X-rays, one emergency exam if needed, 12-15 percent discount (depending on payment method) on all other services, an annual $50 treatment credit, and much more.
- Reliable Treatment Methods – While we offer advanced technology to help us treat you more effectively, we stick with methods that we know work. We don’t chase after the latest fad or gadget just because it’s out there.
- Competent, Caring Staff – We’ll take time to explain exactly what you need to keep smiling with confidence. Plus, bring your kids along to your dental appointment, and we’ll walk them through your procedure. This makes their own appointments go much smoother and easier!
- Comfortable, Convenient Office – We have a kids’ area with books and toys to keep your little ones from getting bored. Plus, our office is easy to find – near the intersection of North Hill Drive and Blackwell Road. We’re located near several schools, including the Boxwood Montessori School, CM Bradley Elementary, Warrenton Middle School, and St. John Evangelist Elementary.
Call our office today at 540-253-1377 to make appointments for your family’s dental care.
Find Many Services to Keep Your Family’s Smiles Bright
We perform a variety of services for your family’s dental needs – all under one roof! We invite you to bring your children for their first exam when they are about 3. We’ll make sure they enjoy a positive introduction to the dentist. We’ll keep their smiles healthy with regular exams and cleanings.
We offer services for every member of your family, not just children. You will find:
- Emergency Dental Treatment – Get quick pain relief and care to get you smiling again.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Services like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and custom veneers will restore your smile.
- Tooth Fillings – Stop dental decay and disease from spreading.
- Dental Implants – Fill in the gaps in your smile and have more confidence.
- Oral Surgery – Get wisdom teeth removal and other procedures right in our office.
- TMJ Treatment – Find relief from teeth grinding, jaw pain, and unexplained headaches.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – Stop gum disease and other gum and tooth problems.