- Prevent cavities with fluoride & dental sealants
- We use low-radiation digital X-rays for your safety
- Join our Platinum Club if you don’t have insurance
Invest a little time in taking care of your teeth, and they’ll take care of you in return. General dentistry in Warrenton is a fantastic way to get proper teeth care and maintain your smile at the same time. The professional team at Drs. Yung & Jelinek have decades of experience in improving smiles! Here are a few of the benefits you’ll get from our general dental services:Doctor Jim Jelinek on an Overview of General Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Jim Jelinek on an Overview of General Dentistry
I'm glad I went the general dentistry route because if I was a specialist, that's all I would be doing was that specialty. And what's nice about general dentistry is you've got the variety. You can do a little bit here, a little bit here, and we've had course in all this stuff so of course, we've been doing it for years too, so we're qualified at doing these things, but also, I think the staff enjoys it, too, because if I was just doing fillings all day long, I think they'd get kind of bored of that, but the fact that we can do orthodontics, we can do root canals, we can do oral surgery, we can do sedation, implants, crown and bridge, all this stuff, it just keeps it interesting.
We have a great clinical staff. Our three hygienists are excellent. I mean, I would come to any one of them. They're very technically qualified and they do do non-surgical periodontal deep scaling and things like that, and they do a really good job at that. They're really good at educating the patients. So they do the cleanings, the periodontal stuff, as far as general dentistry. We do fillings. We do composite fillings for fillings, we don't do any amalgam. I mean, I’m—not that amalgam's really a problem, but now there's alternatives to that, so we just use the alternative.
We do make a lot of our own appliances here, too. We do space maintainers for kids, you know, when you remove a tooth and you don't want things shifting around, we’ll do that. I mean, the staff is real good at that and you'll see we're doing some silver soldering and things like that. We make our own mouth guards, all just things that ... it keeps it interesting.
- Cavity and disease prevention for a healthier mouth
- Removal of harmful plaque and bacteria from your teeth, preventing future dental problems
- A cleaner, whiter smile to give you more confidence
- Examinations to catch dental concerns such as gum disease and cracked teeth
- Safe X-rays using digital imaging, which minimizes radiation exposure
Call our office today and find out about all our dental services: 540-253-1377. We’re conveniently located on Rock Pointe Lane, near the intersection of Blackwell Road and North Hill Drive. Those without insurance can save on preventive dental care with our Platinum Club.
Enjoy a Great Smile With Our General Dental Care
We offer a variety of general dentistry services in our office. Most people are aware of the importance of regular dental cleanings and exams to prevent cavities and other problems, but you and your family will benefit from our dental care in many other ways, too. These services include:
- Fluoride treatment, including fluoride varnish, to prevent cavities and begin repairing microscopic areas of tooth decay
- Tooth sealants to help prevent cavities and maintain a bright smile
- Custom mouthguards to stop bruxism (teeth grinding) and eliminate TMJ discomfort
- Bad breath treatment to freshen your breath and give you more confidence when talking and socializing
- Dry mouth treatment to make talking and swallowing easier, plus decrease cavity-causing bacteria
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment, including scaling, root planing, and antibiotics
- Nutritional counseling to help you feel better through improved oral health and overall general health