A Dental Home For Everyone in Your Family
It’s difficult to find a medical professional who can serve all of your needs … forever. But that’s what you’re getting whenever you become a patient of Drs. Yung & Jelinek, two leading family dentists in Warrenton, Virginia. The doctors are trained in all aspects of general dentistry and are using advanced methods to correct cosmetic problems, replace missing teeth, and treat our older patients. We’re even treating children with comfortable preventive care.
We would love to be your “forever dentist.” We’d love to take a look at your mouth and tell you a little about how our elite services can improve your smile. Give us a call today at 540-253-1377 to schedule a visit. Today we want to run through a few ways your family can benefit from our care.
Great Children’s Dentistry
As a full-service dental office, we pride ourselves on treating patients of all ages, from 3 to 103! We have a kid-friendly dental office, and most our staff have children of their own . We enjoy working with children to show them the importance of great oral care. Our first goal is to make the dental visits fun and comfortable. We’ll show them around the office and ever let them play with some of the equipment. And every child leaves with a prize!
We’ll check the health and teeth and jawbone during every visit. It allows us to make sure there are no abnormalities in the mouth. We’ll also provide preventive solutions like dental cleanings and treatments like dental sealants (which protects the biting surface of the tooth from cavities) or fluoride (which reduces the risk of cavities). It’s important to bring your child to the dentist early in their lives. It increases the likelihood that your child will maintain great oral health for the rest of their lives.
Rebuilding a Better Smile
In an ideal world, all of our patients would have healthy and wonderful smiles. AND they’d never have a dental problem. But that doesn’t happen. A vast majority of the population will get cavities, and few people (if anyone) are born with a perfect smile. Our practice has many ways to restore function and beauty to your smile. We are treating damaged teeth with tooth-colored fillings or high-strength dental crowns to make sure your smile lasts! Then you have our many cosmetic solutions. Solutions like:
- Teeth whitening — A little teeth whitening goes a long way. We can drastically improve the shade of your teeth with our powerful whitening solution. We fashion trays and prescribe a high-strength whitening that you can use in the comfort of your home.
- Veneers — Dental veneers are used to cover flaws like heavy stains, chipping, cracks, or breaks. We even use veneers to give you a more uniform smile. We can place veneers in a two-step process, and your smile with pop for years to come.
- Fastbraces — This short-orthodontic solution rapidly moves the teeth into a better position. The treatment can be completed in 20 weeks or less.
Dentistry for Seniors
As we age, our dental needs change. Our mouth is at risk of various dental problems, and sometimes our teeth can fail or outlive their usefulness. A few problems that typically affect our older population are missing teeth, sleep apnea, and gum disease.
- Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults, and this problem is not curable if it turns into full-blown periodontitis disease. Our office will treat gum disease with antibiotics and scaling and root planning, a process that removes the bacteria and harmful tartar from beneath the gum line. Gum disease will affect about 50 percent of all Americans, but the risk increases to more than 70 percent for adults 65 and older.
- Sleep apnea is a condition that affects millions of people across the country. Again, older men and women face the highest risk. If left untreated, sleep apnea can increase your risk for problems like stroke or heart disease . We’re treating many cases of sleep apnea with an FDA-approved oral appliance. The appliance moves the lower jaw forward, eliminating snoring and keeping the airways open during sleep.
- Dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option used in dentistry. They are often seen as a superior option than removable tooth replacement options like dentures . We can use dental implants to replace one missing tooth, a series of missing of teeth, or full arches of missing teeth. One treatment we have is called All-on-4, which allows us to put four implants on one arch and then attach new, permanent teeth.
A Treatment For Everyone
As you can see, we have a treatment option for everyone under one roof. We can be the last dental home you’ll ever need. So give us a call today at 540-253-1377 to schedule your visit or a visit for your family.