If you have traditional dentures, you are probably bothered by dietary limitations. Most people with dentures skip favorite foods at least some of the time due to diminished bite strength. With holiday meals on the horizon, you may already be thinking of treats you might have to miss. But there’s no need to limit yourself to bland, soft foods. With full-arch implants, you can eat whatever you’d like.
Even some people who aren’t good candidates for other implant treatments are able to have this procedure, which involves securing a complete arch of replacement teeth with as few as four dental implants. To see if you’re a candidate, call us today at 540-386-1943 to visit our Warrenton, VA office.
In the meantime, check out some of the benefits of receiving these kinds of implants:
- Fastest Route to a New Smile – Our dentists place implants using an innovative technique called an All-on-4. It makes it possible to get your implants and new teeth all in the same appointment. You’ll be able to smile freely and eat many kinds of food right away with load-bearing teeth. You’ll return to our office later to receive a more permanent arch of teeth.
- Simpler Procedure and Recovery – Eight or more implants are often used to secure implant dentures in your upper or lower jaw. Since we use as few as four, both the procedure itself and your recovery will be quicker and easier.
- Affordable Option – With fewer implants involved, the cost is typically less than other kinds of full-mouth implants too. We’ll review estimated costs with you during your initial consultation.
- Strong Bite – Unlike traditional dentures, your new teeth won’t shift or slip out of place. Implants stay firmly anchored in your jaw, so you’ll have more chewing power with teeth attached to them. Not only that, you’ll never need adhesive or relining procedures to adjust the fit of your dentures.
- Better Bone Strength – One of the biggest benefits of implants is how they act as substitute tooth roots, stimulating your jaw the same way as natural roots. This keeps your jaw strong and avoids the loss of bone density that occurs after losing teeth. Your face will have a fuller and more youthful appearance.
Interested in full-arch implants? Call Drs. Yung & Jelinek today at 540-386-1943 to schedule an appointment in Warrenton, VA. Ask about our Platinum Club, which offers discounts of up to 15 percent on dental treatments plus a $50 bankable treatment credit.