One of the unforeseen effects of COVID-19 was a massive hit to our job market. Even employees who are still employed may be feeling a loss to their benefits, like dental insurance. If that sounds like you, don’t worry! At Drs. Yung & Jelinek, we have an alternative to dental insurance called the Platinum Club.
Why Dental Insurance Lacks
Dental insurance has been lacking for decades. In fact, while medical insurance limits have climbed, dental insurance limits remain the same as they were in 1950! Plus:
- There is a waiting period between signing up and receiving your full benefits
- The care you receive is limited to so many times per year, etc.
- You are limited to doctors on your plan
- You pay deductibles on top of your premium
- There may be a lack of coverage due to pre-existing conditions
- Insurances have age limitations for some preventive services
What is one to do? We recommend that you take a look at our Platinum Club!
Benefits of the Platinum Club
The Platinum Club is available for any patients at our practice who do not have access to dental insurance. For the annual price of $525, you will gain the following:
- Initial comprehensive exam
- Panorex X-ray
- Bitewing X-rays
- 1 Emergency Exam
- 25% discount on your initial cleaning (normally $111)
- 25% off all initial periodontal services (periodontal scaling, full mouth debridement & perio maintenance)
Six months later
- Receive 1 regular cleaning
- Receive 1 complete periodic exam
In addition, you’ll receive:
- 12-15% off all dental treatment (depending on payment method) including Panorex X-ray, fluoride, and cosmetic procedures – not to exceed $2,500 per year
- $50 annual treatment reward credit to be used on any treatment or saved and added to the next year’s treatment credit.
The Platinum Club is an annual, pre-paid membership that covers $789 worth of dental work for only $525! That’s a savings of over $250! Plus, you can add additional family members (who live at the same address) for $25 off per person per year.
If you’ve recently lost your dental insurance benefits, just give us a call at 540-253-1377 to learn more about how our Platinum Club could be the alternative to dental insurance you and your family have been looking for! We look forward to seeing you soon!