Your smile is among your most important physical features. Often, it’s the first thing people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal specific emotions like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about visible flaws with your gums and teeth, it’s challenging to truly be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Woodlawn Meadows, VA cosmetic dentist at Drs. Yung & Jelinek can help you alter that! Our team depends on the latest innovation and methods to transform smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can speak to you about the oral problems you want to repair, examine your mouth, and develop an individualized treatment plan to help you accomplish your objectives.
We provide a number of various cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, including:
- Teeth Whitening – To get rid of deep stains and lighten your teeth, absolutely nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is reputable and safe in delivering quick, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, cracks, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully formed to make used, broken teeth look radiant and healthy once again.
- Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your specific specs. Put over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting solution when you want to repair several oral problems and actually transform your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Normally, this is a restorative service, but crowns can be used to transform discolored and misshapen teeth.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with remediations that are secured to oral implants. You can consume what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can offer calming amenities and sedation options so you will feel relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re nervous about dental procedures. We also want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re delighted to address any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing options to make your care more budget-friendly.