Improve Your Smile With Modern Orthodontics in Warrenton, VA
Whether you’re an adult or a child, nobody likes having crooked teeth. The good news is that it’s never too late to straighten your teeth and make your smile look like a million dollars!Doctor Jim Jelinek on the orthodontic options available Read Transcript
I do conventional orthodontics. You know, we do the brackets and the wires. And we do, probably the bigger thing is more interceptive orthodontics on kids. You know, kids that have crowding with their baby teeth, or kids who will have a cross bite, things like that. We'll make them appliances that'll expand those jaws to allow the teeth to come in that are supposed to be there and we've even had it where, a number of times, where you do that and then they lose their baby teeth, get permanent teeth, and the permanent teeth come in and they don't need a second phase of treatment. It doesn't always happen, but it's cool when it does, and it does happen once in a while.
We don't do any Invisalign here, I refer that out. We do a lot of stuff in-house. We try to do as much as we can, but there's some things you've got to refer out. The referral sources that we do have, they're people who I'd want to go to and they treat out patients the same way that we would treat them, as well.
Dr. Yung and Dr. Jelinek are both graduates of Straight Wire Orthodontics Studies, and they have been improving smiles through orthodontics for many years. Our patients walk in with misaligned smiles, or a sore TMJ, and walk out feeling better than they have in years. We want you to know about some of the benefits of orthodontic care you can expect, too:
- A bright, healthy smile you can be proud of.
- More confidence when talking to and meeting people.
- Prevention of further dental problems from crowded teeth.
- Realignment of the jaw to end or prevent TMJ pain and discomfort.
- Reduced risk of decay caused by food-catching gaps in your teeth.
If you want more information about orthodontics for yourself or a family member, call the smile team at our Warrenton, VA office: 540-253-1377. Our office is conveniently located on Rock Pointe Lane, just down the street from Piedmont Pediatrics.
Benefit From Expert Orthodontic Care in Our Warrenton Office
Our capable dentists have several orthodontic options available, depending on the condition of your teeth, your age, your smile goals, and other factors.
- Traditional orthodontics. Metal braces have stood the test of time because they’re highly effective in straightening crooked and uneven teeth and producing beautiful smiles.
- Short-term orthodontics. If you want a more beautiful smile in a shorter time frame, you may be a candidate for Fastbraces®. This new technology dramatically cuts treatment time by straightening the crowns and roots of your teeth at the same time – beginning from the very first appointment. You could have a straighter smile in 120 days or less!
- Preventive orthodontics. Children as young as 7 can benefit from orthodontic intervention, helping prevent bigger and costlier problems down the road. We have options like expansion appliances and space maintainers to help adult teeth come in straighter and more even.